Friday 22 February 2013

The Best Biathlon Blog

Since I am a child I love watching biathlon in the winter time. It is for Biathlon that I cannot wait for the snow to arrive and the World Cup season to start. I am following biathlon live ( if I can afford it), on TV and on the Internet. Even if my friends think ( I am crazy and)  I know all about this sports and its athletes, I was still looking for a website or a blog to provide background information and statistics on the Biathlon World Cup. With the real biathlon blog I have found the perfect blog for biathlon nerds like me.

Real Biathlon has different features:

Statistics for all biathlon nerds at realbiathlon.blogspot.co.uk
  • Classic: The latest news, analysis and comments on World Cups, World Championships or Winter Olympics.
  • Schedule: All World Cup dates for the season including results and analysis for past races.
  • Statistics Men/Women: This is for all fanatics who are looking for in-depth statistics such as Ski speed per race, shooting percentages, win & podium percentages or statistics on certain athletes.
  • World Cup Scores: Provides visitors with the overall as well as disciplines world cup scores of both, men and women, from the last 13 years.
  • Record Men/Women: Lists all the records of World Cups, World Championships and Winter Olympics.

As you can see it has all the information you need and more - so if you are a biathlon fan go and check out this blog: http://realbiathlon.blogspot.co.uk/

I certainly love it and will probably spend some more hours on it during the rest of this biathlon season!
Tanja Voegtlin


2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog and interesting statistics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog I feel the same way about biathlon!!

    ReplyDelete